Gulli offers visibility to Kally’s Mashup through summery promotional actions
From July 24th to August 6th will take place on the French beaches the promotional action “Kids a la Plage” organized by the television channel Gulli. For three weeks different play activities will be carried out for the little ones, where they will meet some of their television idols, jump in bouncy castles and receive very special gifts among many other surprises.
Of course, in such a special event Kally’s Mashup had to be present, and what better way to do it than through its music? To the rhythm of the song “Key of Life” the children will be able to dance with the funniest choreographies. Additionally, an advertising truck located at the entrance of all the beaches to inform those who have not yet heard about the upcoming premiere of this successful series.
The locations where children can enjoy all these activities are the following:
- 24 de julio – Port-Leucate, Kyklos beach
- 26 de julio – Argelès-sur-Mer, Charles Trenet
- 27 de julio – Saint Cyprien, Maillol beach
- 29 de julio – Canet-en-Roussillon, la Jetée beach
- 31 de julio – Port Barcarès, Village Central beach
- 2 de agosto – Valras, Valras beach
- 3 de agosto – Gruissan, des Châlets beach
- 6 de agosto -El Grau-du-Roi, Centre-Ville beach
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”103″ gal_title=”Kids a la plage”]
"Benjamin le Morvan"