Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit card or bank details, photographs, personal information, etc. The data they store are of a technical nature, statistics, personal preferences, content personalization, etc.
What type of cookies are there?
- Technical cookies: They are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous user and a registered user are browsing, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic website.
- Analysis cookies: They collect information on the type of navigation you are doing, the sections you use the most, products consulted, time zone of use, language, etc.
- Advertising cookies: They show advertising based on your browsing, your country of origin, language, etc.
What are own and third party cookies?
Own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and those of third parties are those generated by external services or providers such as Mailchimp, Mailrelay, Facebook, Twitter, Google adsense, etc.
Cookies used on br360.tv
This website uses its own and third party cookies. The following cookies are used on this website and are detailed below:
Own cookies: * Review depending on the website.
List of cookies:
Login: These cookies allow us to remember the username and password.
Personalization: These cookies allow us to remember with which people or websites the user interacts.
Preferences: They remember settings and preferences, such as the preferred language and your privacy settings.
Third party cookies
BRANDS AND RIGHTS 360 uses analysis services, such as Google Analytics, to analyze the use made by users of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify the user. Google Analytics, is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc.,The type of cookies used by Google can be consulted here.
Social network cookies can be stored in your browser while browsing [site_ur], for example, when you use the BRANDS AND RIGHTS 360 content sharing button on a social network.
Below you have information about the cookies of the social networks that this website uses in its own cookie policies:
How to delete cookies?
The user can delete and block cookies in a general or particular way for a specific domain. This is done from the browser settings:
- Cookie settings for Google Chrome
- Cookie settings for Apple Safari
- Cookie settings for Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings for Mozilla Firefox
More information about cookies
If you want to have more control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools, which will allow you to choose the cookies you want to allow.