BRANDS AND RIGHTS 360 has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulations for the development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).Responsable del tratamiento de tus datos personales
Responsible for the treatment of your personal data
- Identity of the Responsible: Individual – sole administrator – Ignacio Orive Martín
- Commercial name: BRANDS & RIGHTS 360, S.L
- NIF/CIF: B81356305
- Address: Calle Velázquez, 46 – Bajo 3
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activity: “Production, distribution, exhibition, sale, export, import, rental and any other means of exchange or transfer of programs for television of any current and future format”
- Registered in the Mercantile Registry: Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid. Volume 10534, Folio 22, Section 8, Page 167141, Inscription 1
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulations, the personal data that you send us through the web forms will receive the data treatment of “Users of the web and subscribers”. For the data processing of our users, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles that we will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We will only request data strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require it. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and eliminate those records inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all the necessary precautions to avoid unauthorized access or improper use of our users’ data by third parties.
How do we obtain personal data?
The personal data that we treat on br360.tv come from:
- Contact Form
- Subscription form
- Blog Comments
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain information on whether br360.tv is treating personal data that concerns me, or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the interested party
- Request its rectification or deletion
- Request the limitation of your treatment
- Object to treatment
- Request data portability
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. BRANDS AND RIGHTS 360 will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, that you have provided us and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- Treatment is based on consent
- The data have been provided by the person concerned.
- The processing is carried out by automated means.
In exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from controller to controller where technically feasible.
Data subjects will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them is in breach of the Regulation.
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
In br360.tv there are different systems for capturing personal information and I treat the information provided by the interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form: We request the following personal information: Name, Email, to respond to the requirements of br360.tv users. For example, we can use this data to respond to your request and respond to doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding the information included on the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. I inform you that the data you provide us will be located on the Dinahosting servers (provider of BRANDS AND RIGHTS 360) within the EU.
- Content subscription form: In this case, we request the following personal information: Name, Email, to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when subscribing. Within the web there are several forms to activate the subscription. The electronic bulletins or newsletter are managed by I inform you that the data you provide us will be located on the servers of Mailrelay (provider of BRANDS AND RIGHTS 360) outside the EU in the US. Mailrelay is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, the information of which is available here, approved by the European Data Protection Committee.
- Registration form for blog comments: To comment on the blog posts br360.tv, the user is required to register through this form. In this case, we request the following personal information: Name, Email, Website. Once registered, the user will be able to make as many comments as they wish and respond to the previous ones. I inform you that the data you provide us will be located on the servers of DinaHosting (provider of BRANDS AND RIGHTS 360) within the EU.
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. br360.tv can have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of br360.tv will be governed by this section. As well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user of BRANDS AND RIGHTS 360. It will treat your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, reporting activities, products or services br360.tv. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will we use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the general European data protection regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, BRANDS AND RIGHTS 360 with address at Av ciudad de Barcelona 81 2ºB will be responsible for the processing of the data corresponding to Users of the web and subscribers.
BRANDS AND RIGHTS 360 does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations with other professionals may be made, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
The remarketing function allows us to reach people who have visited br360.tv before and associate a specific audience with a specific message. Remarketing is a method of getting users who have visited our site to do so again.
As a user of br360.tv I inform you that we are collecting or may collect information for this remarketing function on br360.tv
The information we collect thanks to this function is collected by Facebook cookies and Google Adwords cookies.
This type of service allows you to interact with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this website. The interactions and information obtained by this website will always be subject to the user’s privacy settings in each social network. In the event that a service is installed that allows interaction with social networks, it is possible that, although users do not use the service, it may collect web traffic data related to the pages on which they are installed.
Facebook Ads (ONLY IF THEY PUBLISH ON FACE)
At br360.tv we use Facebook ads, Facebook’s advertising platform, which allows us to create campaigns and advertisements. When generating an ad, you can segment your audience by:
- Demographic data (age, sex, etc.)
- Interests (activities, hobbies, etc.)
- What they buy on the internet and through other channels
Google Adwords (ONLY IF THEY DO ADWORDS CAMPAIGNS)
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditioning the execution of the subscription contract.
Also the contracting of products and services according to the terms and conditions that appear in the COMMERCIAL POLICY
The categories of data that are processed are identifying data. Specially protected data categories are not treated.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept:
- As long as the commercial relationship is maintained.
- Until its deletion is requested by the interested party.
- Period from the last confirmation of interest: 1 year.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools that we use to manage your data are hired by third parties. To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, br360.tv, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help br360.tv analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of br360.tv (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
Hosting: DinaHosting., Domiciled in Spain. More information at: dinahosting.com. DinaHosting treats the data in order to perform its hosting services at BRANDS AND RIGHTS 360.
Web platform: WordPress with address in the USA. More information at: https://es.wordpress.com/ treats the data in order to perform its web platform services to BRANDS AND RIGHTS 360.
When browsing br360.tv, non-identifiable data may be collected, which may include IP addresses, geographical location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Non-identifying data also includes those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics
- Facebook inside
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movements around the site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Secret and data security
br360.tv is committed to the use and treatment of the personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid the alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and safe way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
br360.tv cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, BRANDS AND RIGHTS 360. will ensure that anyone who is authorized by BRANDS AND RIGHTS 360. To process the client’s data (including its personnel, collaborators and providers), it will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, when BRANDS AND RIGHTS 360 realizes it must notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when the Client reasonably requests it.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you send to br360.tv, exonerating BRANDS AND RIGHTS 360 from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to BRANDS AND RIGHTS 360 in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
BRANDS AND RIGHTS 360 reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, BRANDS AND RIGHTS 360 will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.
In accordance with the LSSICE, br360.tv does not perform SPAM practices, therefore it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the web, the user has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information specifically requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, br360.tv undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.
Document revised on 05-23-2020.